GrandStream Wireless Access Point
Enterprise 802.11ac WiFi Access Point
The GWN7610 is a high-performance 802.11ac wireless access point for small to medium sized businesses, multiple floor offices, commercial locations and branch offices. It offers dual-band 3x3:3 MIMO technology and a sophisticated antenna design for maximum network throughput and expanded Wi-Fi coverage range.
To ensure easy installation and management, the GWN7610 uses a controller-less distributed network management design in which the controller is embedded within the product’s web user interface. This allows each access point to manage a network of up to 50 GWN7610s independently without needing seperate controller hardware/software and without a single point-of-failure.
This wireless access point can be paired with any third party routers as well as Grandstream GWN series routers. With support for advanced QoS, low-latency real-time applications, 250+ client devices per AP and dual Gigabit network ports with PoE/PoE+, the GWN7610 is an ideal wireless access point for large and small wireless network deployments
- 1.75Gbps wireless throughput and 2x Gigabit wireline ports
- Dual-band 3x3:3 MIMO technology
- Self power adaptation upon auto detection of PoE or PoE+
- Support more than 250+ WiFi client devices
- Advanced QoS to ensure realtime performance of low-latency applications
- Up to 175-meter coverage range
- Anti-hacking secure boot and critical data/control lockdown via digital signatures, unique security certificate/random default password per device
- Embedded controller allows GWN7610 to auto-discover, auto-provision and manage up to 50 GWN7610s in a network