Yeastar FXO Gateway TA1610
Yeastar TA1610 supports 16 FXO ports to interface with PSTN or PABX extension port. Suitable for large-scale deployment and management, TA1610 features toll-quality voice call and top performance and reliability.
TA1610 is a stand-alone FXO VoIP gateway with carrier-grade features and reliability.
- 16 FXO ports
- Fully compliant with SIP and IAX2
- Flexible calling rules
- Superb voice compression with industry standard codecs
- Line echo cancellation for 8, 16, 32, 64 or 128 ms echo delays
- Tested and certified with Elastix, BroadSoft, and others
TA1610 has an easy-to-use Web interface which allows super easy and straightforward configuration.
- LED indicators present system and port status visually
- User-friendly Web GUI and intuitive operations
- Comprehensive call log, system logs, hardware logs, and debug logs
Green with Small Footprint
Thanks to 1U form factor and low power consumption, TA1610 is suitable for any type of environment. With less power consumed, it also minimizes the power expense and makes your office green.
- Quiet operation
- Embedded system with low power consumption
- Green and environmental protective
TA1610 supports PnP or DHCP provisioning by MyPBX and standard open protocol TR-069 and SNMP. Provisioning, monitoring, and management are as easy as a blink.
- PnP or DHCP provisioning by MyPBX
- TR-069 for mass deployment
- Work with any TR-069 compliant ACS
- SNMP for network management and monitoring
Varied IP Applications
TA1610 can be applied by enterprise users, service providers, contact centers, dispatching system, and many more.
- PSTN trunking for IP-PBXs
- Multi-site solution
You can find the complete DataSheet here.