Yeastar FXS Gateway TA1600
Yeastar TA1600 offers 16 FXS ports to connect TDM based telephony infrastructure to an IP network. TA1600 facilitates communication for small and medium sized businesses with a cost-effective and reliable solution.
TA1600 is a stand-alone FXS VoIP gateway with carrier-grade features and reliability.
- 16 FXS ports
- Fully compliant with SIP and IAX2
- Flexible calling rules
- Superb voice compression with industry standard codecs
- Line echo cancellation for 8, 16, 32, 64 or 128 ms echo delays
- Tested and certified with Elastix, BroadSoft, and others
TA1600 has an easy-to-use Web interface which allows super easy and straightforward configuration.
- LED indicators present system and port status visually
- User-friendly Web GUI and intuitive operations
- Comprehensive call log, system logs, hardware logs, and debug logs
Green with Small Footprint
Thanks to 1U form factor and low power consumption, TA1600 is suitable for any type of environment. With less power consumed, it also minimizes the power expense and makes your office green.
- Quiet operation
- Embedded system with low power consumption
- Green and environmental protective
TA1600 supports PnP or DHCP provisioning by MyPBX and standard open protocol TR-069 and SNMP. Provisioning, monitoring, and management are as easy as a blink.
- PnP or DHCP provisioning by MyPBX
- TR-069 for mass deployment
- Work with any TR-069 compliant ACS
- SNMP for network management and monitoring
Varied IP Applications
TA1600 can be applied by SOHO business, enterprise users, service providers, contact centers, dispatching system, and many more.
- Customer premises gateway for SIP Trunking
- Access device for enterprise converged communications
- Remote access device for call center and dispatching system
- Access device for Lync Server integration solutions
You can find the complete DataSheet here.