Yeastar FXS Gateway TA2400
Yeastar TA2400 is a high-quality 24 FXS ports analog VoIP gateway that connects branch offices and multi-tenant buildings to an IP network, realizing substantial savings on inter-office long distance calls.
TA2400 is a stand-alone FXS VoIP gateway with carrier-grade features and reliability.
- 24 FXS ports
- Fully compliant with SIP and IAX2
- Flexible calling rules
- Superb voice compression with industry standard codecs
- Line echo cancellation for 8, 16, 32, 64 or 128 ms echo delays
- Tested and certified with Elastix, BroadSoft, and others
TA2400 has an easy-to-use Web interface which allows super easy and straightforward configuration.
- LED indicators present system and port status visually
- User-friendly Web GUI and intuitive operations
- Comprehensive call log, system logs, hardware logs, and debug logs
Green with Small Footprint
Thanks to 1U form factor and low power consumption, TA2400 is suitable for any type of environment. With less power consumed, it also minimizes the power expense and makes your office green.
- Quiet operation
- Embedded system with low power consumption
- Green and environmental protective
TA2400 supports PnP or DHCP provisioning by MyPBX and standard open protocol TR-069 and SNMP. Provisioning, monitoring, and management are as easy as a blink.
- PnP or DHCP provisioning by MyPBX
- TR-069 for mass deployment
- Work with any TR-069 compliant ACS
- SNMP for network management and monitoring
Varied IP Applications
TA2400 can be applied by SOHO business, enterprise users, service providers, contact centers, dispatching system, and many more.
- Customer premises gateway for SIP Trunking
- Access device for enterprise converged communications
- Remote access device for call center and dispatching system
- Access device for Lync Server integration solutions
You can find the complete DataSheet here.