FXS Gateway TA400
Yeastar TA400 supports 4 FXS ports to connect analog phones to IP-based data networks. It is compliant with SIP industry standard and compatible with various PBX, IP-PBX, softswitches, and phones.
TA400 is a stand-alone FXS VoIP gateway with carrier-grade features and reliability.
- 4 FXS ports
- Fully compliant with SIP and IAX2
- Flexible calling rules
- Superb voice compression with industry standard codecs
- Line echo cancellation for 8, 16, 32, 64 or 128 ms echo delays
- Tested and certified with Elastix, BroadSoft, and others
Featuring book-like design, TA400 is elegant in appearance and flexible in installation. It is a desktop device and also wall mountable. Place it on the table, it not only provides convenient connection of analog phones but also decorates your office pleasantly. Mount it on the wall, it saves you space and gives you more flexibility.
TA400 has an easy-to-use Web interface which allows super easy and straightforward configuration.
- LED indicators present system and port status visually
- User-friendly Web GUI and intuitive operations
- Comprehensive call log, system logs, hardware logs, and debug logs
Green and Quiet
With fanless design and a compact and small form factor, TA400 is very quiet when operating. And low power consumption makes TA400 a very green and cost-effective product, perfectly suitable for any type of environment.
You can find the complete DataSheet here.