Polycom® SoundPoint® IP 670
Premium SIP desktop phone with a large color display
Delivering a rich voice, visual and application experience
The SoundPoint IP 670 is an application-enabled desktop IP phone with a highperformance color display, Polycom’s revolutionary HD Voice™ for unparalleled voice quality, and Gigabit Ethernet connectivity. It is designed to provide professionals with a vibrant color interface for easier viewing and navigation, as well as a high level of integration with productivity-enhancing applications and business processes.
A visually improved platform for applications
The SoundPoint IP 670 features a backlit, large color display that enables rich visual presentation and easier navigation of the menu. Beyond its advanced telephony features, the SoundPoint IP 670 is an ideal platform for accessing applications, such as the Polycom Productivity Suite, through its vibrant color user interface. The SoundPoint IP 670 also delivers a significantly augmented and visually pleasing user experience when running productivity-enhancing third-party applications developed using Polycom’s XML API.
Unparalleled voice quality and clarity
The SoundPoint IP 670 integrates Polycom HD Voice to bring life-like richness and clarity to every call. Polycom HD Voice incorporates wideband audio for over twice the voice clarity, patented Polycom Acoustic Clarity™ technology for noise and echo-free sound, plus best-in-class system design for high-fidelity, faithful voice reproduction.
Advanced network connectivity
With a built-in dual-port Gigabit Ethernet switch, the SoundPoint IP 670 provides full Gigabit data connectivity between the network and a user’s computer, eliminating network bottlenecks to enable bandwidth-intensive applications on the user’s desktop.
Enhanced call handling capabilities
The SoundPoint IP 670 accommodates six lines in standalone mode. When equipped with up to three SoundPoint IP Color Expansion Modules, the SoundPoint IP 670 becomes a 34-line, productivity-enhancing attendant console for attendants to increase call handling capabilities and to view presence information without having to be in front of a PC2.
• A rich visual experience – Large, vibrant color display enables easier viewing and navigation, plus integration with productivity enhancing applications and business processes
• Polycom HD voice – Unparalleled voice clarity to make your calls more efficient and productive
• Gigabit ethernet support – Future-proofs network infrastructure investment
• Expandability – Supports up to three SoundPoint IP Color Expansion Modules for an attendant console application
• Broad and robust interoperability – Certified to interoperate with a broad array of SIP call control platforms to enable open choices and innovations while simplifying provisioning, management,
You can find the complete Datasheet Here.
Wireless Access Point
UniFi Enterprise Solutions
Laser Multifunction Printer
Ubiquiti Station / Bridge