Yeastar FXS Gateway TA800
Yeastar TA800 features 8 FXS ports for analog phones and is designed to meet various demands of IP applications. The powerful features and robust performance simplify the integration of legacy phone system and IP-based system.
TA800 is a stand-alone FXS VoIP gateway with carrier-grade features and reliability.
- 8 FXS ports
- Fully compliant with SIP and IAX2
- Flexible calling rules
- Superb voice compression with industry standard codecs
- Line echo cancellation for 8, 16, 32, 64 or 128 ms echo delays
- Tested and certified with Elastix, BroadSoft, and others
Featuring book-like design, TA800 is elegant in appearance and flexible in installation. It is a desktop device and also wall mountable. Place it on the table, it not only provides convenient connection of analog phones but also decorates your office pleasantly. Mount it on the wall, it saves you space and gives you more flexibility.
TA800 has an easy-to-use Web interface which allows super easy and straightforward configuration.
- LED indicators present system and port status visually
- User-friendly Web GUI and intuitive operations
- Comprehensive call log, system logs, hardware logs, and debug logs
Green and Quiet
With fanless design and a compact and small form factor, TA800 is very quiet when operating. And low power consumption makes TA800 a very green and cost-effective product, perfectly suitable for any type of environment.
You can find the complete DataSheet here.